Paint Protection Brisbane
Paint Protection Film
PPF offers breakthrough technology for paint protection applications.
Features and benefits include:
- Invisible protection from damage caused by rocks, salt, insects, and other road debris
- A proprietary, self healing top-coat formulation that is scratch and crack resistant with a high-gloss finish
- Superior optical clarity
- Increased longevity
- Ten-year and Five-year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Powered by TruCut™ SunTek’s exclusive, PPF cutting software package
PPF Installation Video
PPF Features and Benefits Video
The hassle of repairing chipped paint on your vehicle not only eats away at your time, but also hits you in the pocket. Sending your car in for a paint damage assessment and getting those quotations on costing back is something every vehicle owner dreads.
Thankfully, with our innovative paint protection film we are able to give you not only peace of mind from those hefty repair bills but we are also able to give you protection for your car for years to come.
What is paint protection film?
Paint protection film is a clear, strong, durable film made of polyurethane, applied to your car’s paint job. An extremely versatile product, it can be manufactured to any degree of hardness and can be used for a wide variety of applications. Originally manufactured for the use of protecting helicopter blades from chipping and pitting, this heavy-duty tape has now been designed and modernized for the automotive industry.
Our paint protection film is available in two varieties of thickness, and this includes the adhesive. The thinner product is approximately 200 micrometres (or 0.20 of a mm), while the other option is 300 micrometres.
Due to the thin nature of the film, it is easily wrapped and manoeuvred around a variety of different shapes such as, automobile bumpers, bonnets and mirror backs to name but a few of the possible applications. While the thicker film provides more protection, it is not as easily conformed around compound shapes.
The paint protection film has the following features;
- It is extremely transparent, which means that attributes of the painted surface like pearlescent and metal flake still remain visible
- It has a high gloss surface which matches the painted surface and finish of the vehicle
- It is UV-stabilised and not affected by UV radiation. The benefit of this is that it can resist cracking, delamination, lifting and shrinking
- It offers superior stain resistance and even self-healing properties which mean that it can eliminate light scratches.
- It is removeable even after 7 years of use. The nature of this acrylic adhesive is that is never sets or goes hard. This means that is can safely be removed from modern Class A painted surfaces and factory finishes.
With so many benefits to applying the paint protection film, it makes complete sense to make this investment in your vehicle. Paint protection film is an efficient and inexpensive way to damage proof the paint on your vehicle.